Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2014, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 4 Jul 2014 14:54:41 -0400
From:         Richard Golen <rgolen@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: $100 Reward to Solve Starter Problem
Comments: To: mark drillock <mdrillock@COX.NET>

Mark,

Before Arthur's outer reaches hit us here on the southeastern Mass coast I checked your suggestions. I'm assuming the two wire connector in the relay box is the one with a brown and a green/yellow wire. I disconnected it. Nada. I also disconnected the idle relay,and no change.

So I'm still plugging along. Definitely it's a problem with a spurious signal to the starter. Something to do with terminal 50 and 15 and their associated wires. Just got to figure out where those wires go.

BTW, I like the idea of contributing the money to PIF fund.

Ric

Sent from my iPad