Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2014, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 5 Jul 2014 09:04:46 -0400
From:         Harold Teer <teer.vanagon@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: End of Draft: Analog VOMs for vans, was Re: AFM test readings
Comments: To: David Beierl <dbeierl@attglobal.net>

David,

This is a wonderful resource for those of us looking to add a newer analog meter to our tools. My old Craftsman analog broke and I had to borrow an analog to check my AFM but do need to purchase a new analog.

Thanks so much for taking the time to put this double posting together. I feel bad that my question regarding AFM testing caused you to spend so much time working on this but this ended up being a great resource.

Harold

Harold Teer 1991 Westy -- VANGAUX Harrisonburg, VA