Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2014, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 1 Jul 2014 11:33:09 -0700
From:         Erin Daniels <eirejammer@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: 85vanagon overheating (water cooled)
Comments: To: Geneva Saint-Amour <genevasaintamour@HOTMAIL.COM>

I'm not a mechanic and neither is my boyfriend. It has nothing to do with being male or female. I'm not pretending to be a mechanic. Just because I'm not a mechanic doesn't mean that I shouldn't drive this vehicle or be ashamed that I don't repair it myself or know how to I have checked all the fluids throughout this trip. It has not run hot according to the gauges either. And I'm in contact with both my mechanics, ones in Oregon and ones in LA. A lot of men have no clue about this vehicles or even how to repair their own. People do different things better than others. I can play guitar better than most men. Doesn't that count for anything? Being a musician could explain why I am so broke.