Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2014, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 1 Jul 2014 14:14:33 -0700
From:         Raymond Markett <raym02@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Re: 85vanagon overheating (water cooled)
Comments: To: Ben <syncro@GMAIL.COM>

Agreed. Kindness knows no shame. Remember that you don't need to be a mechanical whiz to love these vehicles. And breaking down on the road is tough on anyone. I can dress and install a long block, troubleshoot electronics and fix almost anything on my Vanagon. That still doesn't guarantee that my 30 year old vehicle won't suprise me and leave me stuck on the side of the road. That is a tough spot to be in!

Raymond

Sent from my iPhone