Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2014, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 12 Jul 2014 08:50:58 -0700
From:         Stuart MacMillan <stuartmacm@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: The 'new' MS Streets & Trips
Comments: To: Rob <vwrobb@GMAIL.COM>

That's what it is best at, and it will work for you forever that way, or at least as long as you have an operating system that will support it. It just didn't make sense for MS to try to maintain the map database now that everyone has maps and GPS on their phone.

It was my GPS way back in the early 2000s when I was doing in-home sales. I could plan an efficient route and never get lost at night with the GPS function. All on a laptop screen big enough to see everything!

Stuart