Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2014, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 15 Jul 2014 19:46:14 -0700
From:         jen's <jensparties@ME.COM>
Subject:      Re: $100 Reward Results
Comments: To: Don Hanson <dhanson928@GMAIL.COM>

Guys. It comes from US JargonCentrale: Old Military Dogs.

Jen  iPhone'd you! 949 290 7897 jensparties@mac.com

On Jul 15, 2014, at 19:24, Don Hanson <dhanson928@GMAIL.COM> wrote:

I know most of the abbreviations used and those I don't know, I just ignore or Google em if I am really curious... I'd rather have someone respond with an abbreviation from their mobile device than think...."Hey, I don't wanna peck out all those words, full length, I'll just let that one go unanswered".... We gotta keep up with the jargon...us old timers.. WTF? You gotta LOL at all this stuff, right?