Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2014, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 28 Jul 2014 02:01:03 -0700
From:         Raymond Markett <raym02@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Re: Middle Swivel seat install
Comments: To: Roy Nicholl <RNicholl@NBNET.NB.CA>

Hi Roy,

Congratulations on finding middle seats! If you are mechanically inclined you can install them yourself. All you need to install them is a short flat blade screwdriver. Use the screwdriver to remove the cap screws, then lifted off the metal panels to expose the rails. For one seat, remove one short panel and one long panel from each rail channel. Then slide the seat onto the rails. Make sure the rails have mated properly with the seat. Next line up the holes in the seat bottom with the holes in the rail channels, then screw down the seat with the cap screws. Save the long panels someplace, and reinstall the short panels.

Cheers,

Raymond 85 Westy

Sent from my iPhone