Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2014, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 24 Jul 2014 07:19:51 -0700
From:         Don Hanson <dhanson928@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Continuing to diagnose rich rough running Digifant ....from
              yesterday
Comments: To: "Vanagons and VW Buses (Bays) with VW inline gas engines"
          <vanagons-with-vw-inline-4-cylinder-gas-engines@googlegroups.com>

Can anyone tell me if I should see continuity from my 02 sensor harness plug between the signal pin and the ground pin? I was just testing that and I get nothing from the plug....but.....if I probe the signal pin and ground to the block, I get continuity...Can that mean that my problem might lie in the ground pin of the harness plug from the sensor to the ECU?

If I touch the ground pin and the block...nada, nothing. If I probe any of the other pins and the block...I also get a signal of continuity.