Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2014, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 29 Jul 2014 07:15:48 -0700
From:         Don Hanson <dhanson928@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Clicking noise/whining noise

On the clicking noise...I just had one of those...I found the 19mm socket had slipped off my electric impact tool's driver and stayed on one of the lug bolts, last time I removed and replaced my wheel. It had finally dropped off the nut and was inside my cheapo wheel cover, clicking around... I have also found gravel or small rocks behind a wheel cover .