Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2014, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 12 Aug 2014 10:50:20 -0700
From:         Stuart MacMillan <stuartmacm@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: '84 GL exhaust leaks
Comments: To: "Vanderzanden Michael (DCUS/SET21)"
          <michael.vanderzanden@BOSCHREXROTH-US.COM>

This is the aftermarket quality we are stuck with now. In the past I've ground the flanges into a bit of a wedge shape and used two gaskets.

Other than taking them to an exhaust shop for "adjustment" or buying the expensive SS options from the vendors, that's all I can come up with.

Stuart