Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2014, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 9 Aug 2014 13:08:29 -0400
From:         george jannini <georgejoann@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: refrigerator not lighting

All y'all:

A quick and dirty way to clear the burner of cobwebs and such is to remove the outside vent, open the drain tube and put a vacuum cleaner to the intake and exhaust. I am not a fan of yanking the fridge out, but if this trick won't work than it must be done.

Upon reassembly of the vent parts, ensure a tight seal on the side of the bus, otherwise the flame will likely blow out while you are driving. This also applies to leaving the drain plug open, the RM 182 is a closed system and should draw just fine without resorting to tricks.

Geo/ATL