Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2014, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 18 Aug 2014 15:01:20 -0500
From:         Jim Felder <jim.felder@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: fuel tank reinstallation
Comments: To: Michael Magnani <mfmagnani@sbcglobal.net>

I used a long ratcheting tie-down strap with hook on it. Over the tank, one hook on the back lip and the other on something up near the front bumper. Ratcheted tightly enough, you can just lift the back of the tank singlehandedly, and the front will be snugly enough in place that you can easily get the straps in.

Jim