Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2014, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 8 Sep 2014 07:09:09 -0400
From:         Ryan Perry <rjdperry@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Flickering Oil Light at Idle
Comments: To: Stuart MacMillan <stuartmacm@gmail.com>

Wow, talk about self destructing! So I guess I am lucky I have a 1.9 and nobody wants them anymore? My plan is to either get this 1.9 rebuilt (its done great so far) problem is we don't have as many good mechanics here in the south as you guys out west. The other idea and way pricier is to take a loan out and get a 2.2 from Vanistan.com; beautiful engines. I like the idea of sticking with a WBX since I know. Ryan 1.9wbx

Ryan Perry