Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2014, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 15 Sep 2014 14:13:55 -0700
From:         Vanagon <camping.elliott@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Mystery Mouse
Comments: To: Stephen Grisanti <bike2vcu@yahoo.com>

Oh well, they can't all be gems.

I may have a solution here. A buddy dropped by and I now am the proud owner of a couple of spring-loaded mouse snap traps, and I have peanut butter. Not the way I'd have chosen to go, but either that mouse or I have to go.

I hear Elmer Fudd singing "Kill the wabbit" to the tune of "The Ride of the Valkeries" in my head.

Sent from camp