Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2014, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 18 Sep 2014 08:06:49 -0300
From:         Roy Nicholl <RNicholl@NBNET.NB.CA>
Subject:      Re: Power Mirrors
Comments: To: Ben <syncro@GMAIL.COM>

Thanks Ben.

While you were writing your response, I did discover the release leaver, but once I had removed the mirror was a little disappointed with what I found. It seems there may not be an easy way to replace only the glass.

What if I were to "finish" the delaminating and peel the rest of the glass from the backing stock and then glue the new glass to the backing? This would reduce the thickness of material with which the heating element has to contend (not that the Hyena ever gets driven in winter).