Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2014, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 19 Sep 2014 18:47:06 +0000
From:         Stephen Grisanti <bike2vcu@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Re: Rearview mirror
Comments: To: "ddbjorkman@VERIZON.NET" <ddbjorkman@VERIZON.NET>

I thought about that and decided the hell with it.  The modified stalk works fine and is what I'd have preferred to have in the first place.  Less clutter up front. Evidently, from what was discussed on Samba it was a Bay Westy mirror that has the long stalk.  A Bay van that is a non-Westy has a shorter stalk (same length stalk as a Vanagon mirror) and that is what I got at a junkyard so that is what I hacked to make my frankenmirror. Stephen