Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2014, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 4 Oct 2014 21:38:23 -0700
From:         Karl Wolz <wolzphoto@Q.COM>
Subject:      Re: drive from Oklahoma to Spokane, WA
Comments: To: "mcneely4@COX.NET" <mcneely4@COX.NET>

Chiming in late here - I've found the CVs to get noisy when under heavier load and also after driving a while.

Driving home from Las Vegas, I got into Kingman late at night (driving around 35 mph and occasionally stopping to let the joints cool) and was able to "rent" a grease gun with a needle tip from a mechanic at a TA truck stop. Joints were quiet the rest of the way into Phoenix. No visible damage done!

Karl Wolz Sent from my electronic umbilicus