Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2014, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 20 Oct 2014 11:27:24 -0500
From:         Abel Longoria <houstonphotog@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: 12V meter with USB and cigar lighter outlets
Comments: To: Don Hanson <dhanson928@gmail.com>

Those do look cool!

I have a plugin 12v lighter volt meter:

http://www.gowesty.com/ec_view_details.php?id=23587&category_id=&category_parent_id=

I am forever forgetting where I placed it last in order to check my voltage on my battery bank. d'oh! it'd be nice to have a fixed meter someplace I can flip a switch or push a button in order to see the current voltage.

I've bought some off brand usb and socket plugs in the past and have had bad luck with them. I use Blue Sea products now and those things work great. No problems whatsoever.

Here's where I installed a pair of the sockets...

http://dasmotoclub.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/vanagon_kick_plate-13.jpg

Abel http;//www.DasMotoClub.com