Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2014, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 28 Oct 2014 11:34:33 -0700
From:         Dan N <dn92610@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Do you know that your vanagon air duct may be clogged?
Comments: To: "Chris S." <szpejankowski@gmail.com>

on my 90' Syncro I have a Vanistan (10 Cent) oil cooler, I have to remove the plastic plate and install the oil cooler in that spot...

what I am doing now on my Carat is preparing that spot for a Vanistan oil cooler... so I was thinking is there's no oil cooler and the plate is gone... more air to engine... right?

so far a month already it's running fine no harm..