Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2014, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 3 Nov 2014 16:42:18 -0500
From:         Eric Caron <ecaron1@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: Happy 30th birthday, my van

Hi Don,

You may have missed it's birthday. I have a 85 GL but the sticker on the driver's side door jam has two dates. My friends read them to me. One was something about a unfinished chassis date, and the other was the finish the date. My 85 was completed in September of 84. So I'm considered it's birthday was September of 2014. Now my math skills are not good but I think that makes my 85 30 years old so your 84 is now 31?

My math is probably all wrong but it is so much mor fun to tell people my van is 30 rather then such a young 29.

Eric Caron 85 GL Auto Westfalia