Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2014, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 10 Nov 2014 09:04:40 -0800
From:         Larry Steffen <larry@STRATOFEX.COM>
Subject:      Re: Oil pressure light
Comments: To: mark drillock <mdrillock@COX.NET>

Thanks Mark for the tlp. My '89 Westy with new 2.3 GW is doing same since new 1.5 years ago. All fluids are right and sensors new. Buzzer now quiet but red led still flashes after warm up. And big cloud of oil smoke erupts upon starting, but runs clean at speed. Just do not trust the Westy for long trips anymore.

Larry

Sent from my iPhone