Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2014, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 20 Nov 2014 09:25:03 -0800
From:         John Ray <beecamper-van@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Re: Curtains

Don, you are always good for ideas! Man, I am going to steal the magnet idea for the "cab divider" curtain. While I'm happy with the curtains that came on my weekender, I've wanted a quick privacy curtain to use when changing in and out of a bathing suit, shedding hiking cloths for street clothes, etc. Wasn't crazy about a track across the ceiling for such or using a cord, removable or not.

Magnets might be nicer than dealing with the snaps for the front curtain or even the rear hatch screen as well. I find myself going in and out of the rear hatch to get things from the Weekender rear cabinet frequently. Detaching the reattaching some of those snaps gets old.

"I even made a long pair for between driving area and the camping area so that on really cold sleeping nights I can reduce the area for heat loss and I don't have to mess with a sun shield up at the windshield."