Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2014, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 20 Nov 2014 18:01:38 -0800
From:         Stacy Schneider <vwcrewman@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Please Check your Nokian Tires
Comments: To: Stuart MacMillan <stuartmacm@GMAIL.COM>

I had some 5 year old Nokians on my Syncro , that I ran a tire low and the wires were coming out if the sidewalks as well . I really liked them, very aggressive and quiet at the same time.

Mine were Hakka C as well, I replaced them with 15" ones from Van Cafe and they are nice as well, more of a snow / street tire but with front and rear lockers I should be OK . Stacy

Sent from my iPhone