Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2014, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 27 Nov 2014 15:29:32 +0000
From:         Stephen Grisanti <bike2vcu@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Re: Considering an engine swap for the past decade,
              but WBX just keeps going
Comments: To: Larry Steffen <larry@STRATOFEX.COM>

Yeah, our '87 Westy keeps chugging along and I'm retiring this month so we'll finally have a chance to wear it out, but the bride thinks we need something more spacious for extended trips so we're considering building out a Sprinter, or some such alternative.  I like the idea of a Sube swap but not if it's unnecessary, and those funds could be applied to a different vehicle should we go that route. Stephen

On Thursday, November 27, 2014 6:53 AM, Larry Steffen <larry@STRATOFEX.COM> wrote:

Moving on,,,,,, still have the '89 Westy but for local drives only now.  Replaced by RoadTrek van for worry -free camper travel.  Last week, $600. to replace Westy clutch master cylinder and leaking fuel line over starter that dumped full tank of gas over night on grass.  Am lucky to have survived morning start up.  Replace your old rubber fuel line now!

Sent from my iPhone