Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2014, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 22 Nov 2014 00:03:07 -0800
From:         Ben <syncro@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Interesting front-end treatment
Comments: To: Todd P Last <Rubatoguy@COMCAST.NET>

Todd,

It says "T3" not Type 3. In other words, it's a Type 2 T3 or Vanagon in US-speak. Someone tacked on a Tempo Matador front end.

Here's the English translation of the text:

"For sale is a VW T3 Platform (H- Capable ) . The car was rebuilt in its sole discretion . The front front can be removed again. To restore there exists a front. Vehicle immediately ready to drive , since it was passed several times a month. The seats are new velor . High quality carpet is in there too . There are still some parts such as bumper a new tank , etc. Sold by the lack of space . Were renewed in the last two years : brake hoses , steering boots , including Heizbirnen exhaust , fuel pump . . MOT + Au are re-done . Sale as a hobbyist vehicle, so no back or guarantee! Please ask all questions before placing a bid ! I ask you to consider that I am not a dealer but a private person! The new EU law requires , however, that now also private individuals must give a one-year warranty and return policy for all products, unless they exclude it . By placing a bid, you expressly agree to the statutory compensation with respect to 1-year period . Guarantee / Warranty on used articles (this is also common ! In private transactions). I do not guarantee . You are also contrary to the new consumer protection law as the buyer agree not to use the new warranty law. With your bid you confirm that you explicitly waive the exchange, complaints or return, commit itself to decrease and this recognized as a contract. Trademark / product protection: Protected names belong to their owners. All of the mentioned in this offering name brands, products or information providers belong to their owners and are reproduced without the guarantee of availability. The names are either registered trademarks or should be treated as such. These names are used only for description."

Regards,

BenT sent from my electronic leash