Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2014, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 17 Dec 2014 14:28:24 -0800
From:         Edward V Barger <edvbarger@MAC.COM>
Subject:      Re: BATTERY  INFO  NEEDED  PLEASE
Comments: To: Dug Smith <dug@DUGBERT.COM>

Thanks will go with the below looks like the best over all setup

have some new connectors and wire to use will be back asking more about a better controller for the solar panel so it can keep the ignition and accessory batteries charged also a 120 volt charger to keep all toped off

will not happen too soon as my back is giving me problems so no camping now

it will all happen as part of an over all redo of the old van am removing the windows bumpers etc for new paint job new sound proofing bumpers now making a rack to put the solar panel over the front luggage rack

need to post pictures some where suggestions ?

will post a list of what planned and how going about it for advise

right now too busy planning a sales expo trip to UK end of Jan and another to Paris in Feb.

73 now and can not seem to slow down

Plan to put the van in shop for paint in Feb while am out of the country for 2 weeks

thanks again

ed