Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2015, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 10 Jan 2015 12:22:13 -0600
From:         Kevin Duvernay <kduvey@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Did I receive the correct stainless steel coolant pipes?

I thought Id just attach an image:

http://s30.postimg.org/5nttkshyp/IMG_1797.jpg

You can see how different that shapes and sizes are, especially in the rear pipes with the big bend.

In the picture they are laid out according to RMW instructions. Left is drivers side and top is front. The instructions say I should have two pipes with yellow stickers, those are the rear pipes. Instead I have one yellow and one red. Is is possible I received one 2wd rear pipe and one sycro rear pipe??

Kevin