Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2015, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 11 Jan 2015 18:41:39 -0800
From:         Mike Miller <mwmiller6@ATT.NET>
Subject:      Re: [Syncro] Re: bV 2015
Comments: To: "Syncro@yahoogroups.com" <Syncro@yahoogroups.com>
Comments: cc: Melissa Mourkas <westywoman@mac.com>,
          "Diesel-Vanagon@yahoogroups.com" <Diesel-Vanagon@yahoogroups.com>

The call is out! Anyone with a french fry machine [I think that's a deep fat cooker?]? I have an inverter but we'd need to know the current draw so please answer the Call and include the wattage. I'll let David B calculate how big an inverter we'd need [I'm assuming we'd need one, anyone know different?. Mike On Sunday, January 11, 2015 6:29 PM, "Christian Pelletier christianpelletier@yahoo.com [Syncro]" <Syncro@yahoogroups.com> wrote: Mike I would like to make some Poutine from my home country and share with you all at burning Van. I think you would enjoy it. Will there be someone with a French Fry machine in their Vanagon? On Jan 11, 2015, at 2:48 PM, Mike Miller mwmiller6@att.net [Syncro] <Syncro@yahoogroups.com> wrote: >NOW you HAVE to come to bURNINGvAN 2015! > > > >There's a ghost of a chance that The One, The Only, Melissa Mourkas might show! > > >And you all know what that means, don't you? > > >Just don't let any law enforcement, DEA, or other initials type organizations get wind of this. I just hate it when everyone around me has laser targeting dots on them. > > >mIKE > > > > >On Sunday, January 11, 2015 2:11 PM, Melissa Mourkas <westywoman@mac.com> wrote: > > > >This thing you dISorganize has ben duly posted on VWCamperFamily.com. See below. > >Am I coming? I have no idea...keep it mysterious. > >http://vwcamperfamily.ning.com/events/burning-van-san-francisco > >M. Mourkas > > __._,_.___ ________________________________ Posted by: Christian Pelletier <christianpelletier@yahoo.com> ________________________________ Please note that the default "Reply" function will route your reply to the entire group. If you have a private message for a member you'll need to specifically address your message to them. If you would like to modify your subscription settings (including unsubscribing), visit: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Syncro Rude or offensive language is not allowed on the Syncro list. Please try your best to resolve differences privately and keep them off the list. Visit Your Group * New Members 1 • Privacy • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use __,_._,___