Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2015, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 17 Jan 2015 11:44:58 -0500
From:         Dennis Haynes <d23haynes57@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Where should the radio fit in an older A/T with A/C.
Comments: To: Eric Caron <ecaron1@COMCAST.NET>

VW stated making AC an option all the way back in 1972 for the passenger vans and some campers. A number of choices were tried for the campers including one unit that was fitted behind the driver's seat. Except for the Diesel AC was an option for all the Vanagons including the campers. By 85 many had it along with power steering.

Dennis