Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2015, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 31 Jan 2015 09:38:21 -0800
From:         Don Hanson <dhanson928@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Tires: One good value

Tireseasy.com in So Cal sold me some tires (2) last year at this time, for just $43 each, delivered. I am going to order a second set, the two on the front of my 84 tin top have been performing flawlessly now for me. Go Form brand G520 205/70 r14 extra load sidewall with a 98 load rating M+S This off brand is said to have been made with Hankook technology. They have been indistinguishable from the Hankook RAO 8s that I've had on the van previously. I was short of money at the end of last winter's trip, and my rear Nokians were bald, so I took a chance on these.....Turns out they are fine. At less than half the cost of those RAO8s, which are good tires, too. The tireseasy.com website is awkward, but they answer their phone, and their agents know their job.