Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2015, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 12 Feb 2016 13:54:15 +0000
From:         Jim Felder <jim.felder@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Thule Hullavator Kayak Carrier
Comments: To: Stuart MacMillan <stuartmacm@gmail.com>

Next week I will be in Toronto at the Outdoor Expo. I went there last year and there were several exhibitors showing off their various kayak handling products for car-topping. Our booth was understaffed so I didn't get a chance to look around much. This year we have a lot more people coming. If anyone has a particular question to ask or product to look at, I will be glad to at least get pictures and literature. Just let me know.

Jim