Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2015, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 9 Feb 2015 13:49:05 -0800
From:         Jeff Schwaia <vw.doka@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: 2.1 L push rods
Comments: To: Jeff Stewart <fonman4277@comcast.net>

I have 100+ of them in a cardboard box here in the shop. I use about 5 a year for various projects and customer vans.

Used one just the other day… cut a 3” segment out of one the other day to splice some fuel hose. Perfect fit!

Cheers,

Jeff

From: Jeff Stewart [mailto:fonman4277@comcast.net] Sent: Monday, February 09, 2015 1:44 PM To: Jeff Schwaia; vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM Subject: Re: 2.1 L push rods

Lol, when I read that I thought " Wow, $40.00 each used? I've thrown away a few hundred dollars worth over years the years"