Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2015, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 15 Feb 2016 21:52:22 -0700
From:         OlRivrRat <OlRivrRat@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: Small Car Conversions
Comments: To: Ken <kdlewis@NORTHSTATE.NET>

This is from a recent post to the SubaruVanagon Group ~

sadlerbeagles478

My wife and I did a Subaru conversion on our 1985 tintop using a 1995 legacy 2.2 and RMW conversion items, My wife did our harness Modification I did the rest, total cost was $1,698.02, we had the donor car so no costs there , took exactly 21 days from start to finish , started and ran great on first start up , Re-bleed the cooling system after first 100 miles and have never looked back , has now performed flawlessly for over 6000 miles. We could not be happier............... Steve & Linda