Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2015, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 27 Feb 2015 10:12:28 -0700
From:         OlRivrRat <OlRivrRat@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: CV joint raceway opinion
Comments: To: Larry Alofs <lalofs@GMAIL.COM>

DW

If it was on MyOwn Van I would lean toward ReInstall ~ But ~ FlipIt 180º ~ Here is My SOP ~

If you Choose only to do 1Side, FlipIt EndForEnd So TheInner becomes TheOuter / TheDriven becomes TheDriver & ViseVersa ~

If you choose to do BothSides then SwapSides when ReInstalling ~ But Don't TurnThemAround ~ So TheInner becomes TheOuter /

TheDriven becomes TheDriver & ViseVersa ~ This Flip or Swap also changes the Angle Between CVJ & Axle which will then move the

Work being done within the CVJ to a Diff'Surface ~

Doing Both is ForSure the BetterOption not JustForLubing reasons but for Altering the way the Work is done within the CVJs ~

ORR ~ DeanB