Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2015, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 7 Mar 2015 15:58:13 -0500
From:         Eric Caron <ecaron1@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: PREPING FOR PAINT JOB ON 87 WESTY

Thanks Steve,

I’ll need a bit of help to pick the correct things from Frank’s site but that should work great. I plan to attend bus Fusion this year so hopefully I can arrange to make a pick up of the hardware and a few other Vanagon items from him. I’ll just be very happy to have the correct hardware. I don’t have a good place to go around here where the help could actually match things up. so I’d rather pay frank for his time and get the right stuff.

thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

In my case my van is recently painted and upgrading this hardware seems like a great upgrade.

Eric Caron 85 gL auto Westfalia