Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2015, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 1 Mar 2015 09:42:33 -0700
From:         Zoran Mladen <zmaninco@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Re: Diesel Oil in a vanagon - is it safe?
Comments: To: PSD <psdooley@verizon.net>

When I googled this topic...I ended up on an oil manufacturers site. And it listed the technical differences between the two which included the additives and noted things like difference lubrication efficiencies. It scared me! I bought eight gallons of Castrol turbo diesel oil to use in the vanagon and it has sat since.

Bent it sound ps like there are folks on the list that use this oil for prolonged periods with no ill effects.

I would love to nap ear from more folks on this topic.

Thanx!

Sent from my iPad