Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2015, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 1 Mar 2015 17:10:48 +0000
From:         J Stewart <fonman4277@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: Coach Net roadside services
Comments: To: mcneely4@cox.net

I bought a non-running 1975 Westy years ago, slapped a tag on it, pushed it out of the sellers driveway and called Good Sam. They towed it 65 miles to my house no questions asked. Again, with the Mid-Atlantic chapter of AAA, I wanted premium towing just on my membership, not my daughter or (ex) wife. No deal, all three or nothing, at $100.00 each per year. I cancelled my membership and went to Good Sam, until they ticked me off! I guess earlier I misspoke when I said it was per vehicle, it is per member.