Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2015, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 1 Mar 2015 09:15:43 -0800
From:         Rob <vwrobb@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Coach Net roadside services

I used Coach Net twice last year. The first time I explained my problem over the phone & the tow truck took us past several repair facilities to the Walmart parking lot in Victoria TX when I was able to buy what I needed & fix the RV myself. They even ok'd it with Walmart before they dropped us off. The second time it was not the RV, it was my wife driving across the country. They found a shop & sent a tow truck to take her there where the vehicle could be repaired.

Both times, we called & they took care of moving the broken vehicle to where it needed to be and no money was involved (from our side). I have been involved with tow trucks when cash & lot's of it was required for anything to happen, this was much better.

Before we bought Coach net I took a survey on several RV lists and Coach net was the only one that did not have horror stories attached to it. Is it the roadside assistance for you? I cannot answer that but a phone call to them might. Coach net gets my vote and my business.

Rob vwrobb@gmail.com Volkswagen Enthusiast ....