Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2015, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 2 Mar 2015 08:55:16 -0500
From:         "kenneth wilford (Van-Again)" <kenwilfy@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: Roadside service
Comments: To: David McNeely <mcneely4@cox.net>

Something that no one has mentioned so far is the if you get RV insurance through Progressive, your roadside assistance is included at no extra cost. I have Progressive on my 95 Bounder RV and it costs under $400 a year for full coverage. That includes the roadside assistance for free. Here is a link to what it includes: http://www.progressive.com/rv/rv-insurance-coverages-roadside/

My parents got this on their 89 LeSharo (think Rialta with a Renault Traffic nose). I am sure you can get this insurance on a full Westy as well. They had several breakdowns on a trip to Florida last year. The roadside assistance people were there within the hour to tow them or do whatever they needed done. They were very pleased and it cost them nothing extra! Just FYI.

Ken Wilford John 3:16 www.vanagain.com

-- Thanks, Ken Wilford John 3:16 www.vanagain.com