Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2015, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 14 Mar 2015 09:38:41 -0700
From:         Steven Johnson <sjohnso2000@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Having window trouble
Comments: To: Julianna Elligsen <mumbrue@gmail.com>

Sounds like you need a new motor if you are lucky. Hopefully your regulator isn't jammed or broken. Try swapping in a new motor and see if that fixes things. Not too hard of a job if you are careful with twisting out the motor. You may want to take out the motor and regulator as a unit to avoid breaking the cables.