Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2015, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 14 Mar 2015 22:00:01 -0500
From:         Jeff Palmer <jpalmer@MYMTS.NET>
Subject:      Re: Is anybody still on this list?
Comments: To: "kenneth wilford (Van-Again)" <kenwilfy@COMCAST.NET>

I tend to agree and people are voting with their mouse clicks.

I like Facebook, but for communicating with friends. Nobody on the list wants to see pictures of my kids (and vice versa) so I am reluctant to ‘friend’ vanagon owners unless I know them personally.

It’s too bad that Ron isn’t more active with vanagon.com <http://vanagon.com/>. I wonder if he has ever considered giving the domain away.

I prefer an email format, but posting pictures and video/audio on Facebook couldn’t be easier.

List traffic has gone from over 100 messages a day, to the single digits. At this rate the list is basically going to become an archive I’m sorry to say.

Jeff in Winnipeg