Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2015, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 15 Mar 2015 09:48:34 -0700
From:         Don Hanson <dhanson928@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Trip Report: Portland, Or to Algodones, Mx and return..
Comments: To: Jason Kerr <jcabkerr@googlemail.com>,
          "Vanagons and VW Buses (Bays) with VW inline gas engines"
          <vanagons-with-vw-inline-4-cylinder-gas-engines@googlegroups.com>

Like any tool, there is some maintenance that keeps things going without much trouble, you get to know your van after a bit. Mine seems, like most of the inline VW gas conversions...dependable and economical with decent power, I don't think I'd change anything in it except maybe add a traction rear end or a locking tranny for low traction driving..