Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2015, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 20 Mar 2015 12:15:34 -0600
From:         Miguel Pacheco <mundopacheco@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Radius Rod Landing on Frame
Comments: To: Dennis Haynes <d23haynes57@hotmail.com>

Ok, I have the recommended washers and yellow T3 Technique radius rod bushing kit in hand. The bushing kit's aluminum flange fits perfectly into the washer ID, so nice call there fellers. I'm cleaning up, buffing the area first, then will weld in the new washers. I'm sure the resulting gap within bushing assembly can be filled in with a spacer, as Dennis suggests. I will post results soon. Thanks

*Miguel*

*The free soul is rare, but you know it when you see it- basically because you feel good, very good, when you are near or with them. * *- Charles Bukowski, Tales of Ordinary*