Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2015, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 15 Mar 2015 00:12:29 -0700
From:         Julianna Elligsen <mumbrue@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Is anybody still on this list?
Comments: To: Brook Barbour <barbourbw@GMAIL.COM>

Wow Brook! That is super amazing!!! What a wonderful gift! It comes much better now than later! He gets a guaranteed visit, where he can enjoy the giving! I look forward to hearing about your trip! Don't forget to have them change those fuel lines while it's in the shop! There is also the Vanagon Rescue Squad for you to keep in mind for the journey home! Even if you don't need a rescue, it's super fun to meet other Vanagon folks along the way! I am all the way up in Oregon, but would love to visit if you decide to make a round about trip, rather than a straight shot! I have some wonderful places you have to go to, if you can take the time! Sometimes planning, and catching a Westy camp out along the way is fun too! Lots to think about! Throw out some times you are thinking about, and I am sure there will be lots of ideas that will flow! Welcome, and congratulations!!!

Julianna http://about.me/juliannaelligsen 1991 VW Vanagon Westfalia (Ophelia) 1990 VW Vanagon Westfalia (The Rastafalia) 1988 VW Vanagon Tintop (James)