Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2015, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 15 Mar 2015 23:35:33 -0700
From:         "Mudd \"Not Jack\" Sparrow" <rummaging@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Re: Turbo question
Comments: To: Roy Nicholl <RNicholl@NBNET.NB.CA>

I have a 2.2 OBD 1 Turbo in storage since 2008. Fully rebuilt with the ECU ready to go.

But I'm not sure if I should sell it or install it. And I don't remember if I need to have the documentation for the donor vehicle. I seem to remember the mechanic who was going to put it in his Vanagon, holding the documentation. Either he has it. Or I do. Or maybe I don't really need it. I don't know.

But I'm leaning to a Franken Motor.

I don't really know what to think anymore.

My grip on everything has been weakening for so long eventually I'll just fall.