Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2015, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 16 Mar 2015 13:45:18 -0400
From:         Edward Maglott <emaglott3@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Third brake light

Especially if you carry bikes on the back on a hitch mounted rack like I do. They further obscure the low down stock lights. I put some LED lights in the upper corners of my back window. They have 2 brightnesses. I have them wired through a "hoppy" so that they can show running lights, brake, and turn.

http://www.etrailer.com/Wiring/Hopkins/HM48895.html

Edward