Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2015, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 31 Mar 2015 12:26:06 -0700
From:         Stuart MacMillan <stuartmacm@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Rapture Texture Coating-Go Westy
Comments: To: adam butler <acbutler.dandy@ICLOUD.COM>

I've seen a few vans that have done this, and I don’t like the edge either. And, you can't see the rust forming underneath. Just don't get into any fender benders, this stuff makes body work a PITA. Good news is small dents won't show, and larger ones could probably be worked out with "paintless" dent removal tools.

Here is a nice example with black bumpers you can get a good look at (if it hasn’t sold yet): http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=1771249

Stuart