Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2015, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 2 Apr 2015 18:37:20 -0700
From:         "Mudd \"Not Jack\" Sparrow" <rummaging@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Re: Jump Seat Adapter
Comments: To: "szpejankowski@gmail.com" <szpejankowski@gmail.com>

I had two carat chairs at one point.

But one morning some punks, on break from recess, pinned me to the ground, and stole them.

They were nice. I mean the chairs.

But it's not like you can sit in one and do your homework.

And the chairs get in this way of things I want to install.

Unless I went modular. Where things could be removed and switched.

Either you elevate your passengers of you elevate your travel bookcase.

Either way will tank your center of gravity. Unless maybe you made a bench, with batteries below, and books in front of this rear battery section, with a very thin seatBack area, which hides a flat screen TV.

They could have done a much better job making the carat rear seat better, for storing books underneath.

Maybe the passenger side, bookcase, could swing all the way over, thereby creating a rear facing seat, for the passenger side, and exposing a hidden TV, after unfolding a third flap from the back of the spun out half.

Then everyone watches flat a screen TV, above the table, facing towards the sliding door.

Sell it in California and call it the Italian. Because if should include a nifty way to prepare pasta, under an awning while watching TV.