Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2015, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 3 Apr 2015 10:21:22 -0400
From:         John Dillon <johndillon@JOHNDILLON.COM>
Subject:      Re: air cooled rear hatch ...
Comments: To: szpejankowski@GMAIL.COM

sorry to cause confusion (although I don’t know how I did) … what i’m looking for is … you walk around to the very back of your vanagon and standing at the back you face the front … you take your key out of your pocket … you slip into into the hole that it was designed for … you turn the key … and you lift up the REAR HATCH … not the engine bay door … and not the access door that sits over the engine … I suppose they could both be called rear hatchs … but they are not what I’m looking for … ;) … i’m looking for the one that is at the very back … and locks with a key … and lifts upwards and would permit you to crawl into your vanagon …

Its for a diesel … and I guess any year would work … Id love to find one painted medium blue but that’s not that important. I’d love to find one in Canada … closer to Kingston the better …

jdd