Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2015, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 12 Apr 2015 09:26:17 -0400
From:         Dennis Haynes <d23haynes57@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: What fuse would you use for this application?
Comments: To: Jim Felder <jim.felder@GMAIL.COM>

Fuse selection is going to be based on wire size. If jump starting is the goal than don't bother. There is no fusing on the original battery to starter circuit so this is just an extension. If you must you could start with 200 amps as most jump starts relay on the original battery and the jump battery sharing the load. For Anderson battery connectors there are covers. I do not know about covers for the power poles.

Dennis